Made for cold water: 48-55º F/8-12º C.
Numb feet mean blown waves, and blowing waves in cold water isn’t much fun. Made from durable 3mm neoprene, the R3® Split Toe Booties keep your feet warm and comfortable while offering unmatched dexterity and feel. Lined with hydrophobic, fast-drying low-pile recycled polyester micro-grid, they have a split toe and heel lock to improve performance, and their asymmetrical wrap construction holds close to the foot for a secure fit. Fine-grip rubber soles provide increased traction, and reinforced rubber wrap on the outside and arch protects your feet from rocks and barnacles when you’re walking out to the point. The Z-Strap closure locks the foot in place for extra support; a PU-laminated cuff tab and a pull ring at the heel make them easy to get on and off. Seams are internally taped to prevent leakage.
Patagonia recommends ordering one size below normal shoe size to ensure proper fit.
– 3mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid made from recycled polyester
– Asymmetrical wrap construction conforms to foot for a snug fit
– Split-toe and heel lock improve fit and performance
– Rubber wrap reinforcement on outside of bootie and on arch protect feet
– PU-laminated tab on bootie cuff and pull ring on heel for easy on/off
– Z-Strap closure locks foot in place for extra support
– Fine-grip rubber soles provide traction; seams are internally taped to prevent leakage
– 3mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid recycled polyester
– 362 g (12.8 oz)
– Made in Thailand.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that made tools for climbers. Alpinism remains at the heart of a worldwide business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running. These are all silent sports. None requires a motor; none delivers the cheers of a crowd. In each sport, reward comes in the form of hard-won grace and moments of connection between us and nature.